Friday, January 23, 2009

.. =.=

shiet....mom say wan go back kampung at 8 am...so i set my phone to ring at 7 30...
then when go downstairs....i was like standing in the middle of the living room, staring at the clock, while being =.=
MY PARENTS ARENT AWAKE YET !!
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so i ended up sitting infront of the pc, desperately trying to login sro =.=
and guess wat, tat took me few hrs to get in...
" I would like to dedicate this honoured F word to our highly respected company, Joymax Corp "
yea go to hell aight.

then 9 am...oni they wake up....mom asked me : " y so early wake up ar? u last nite not 1 am sleep meh? "
O.o pura pura imsonia? chilled my self...gave my mom a sidelook and said : " you say wan go back early 1 "
Mom : " oooo, no la, still need to do some cleaning..."
Me : " buat rugi i last nite helped u wash the damn gate "
Mom : " haiyah, little bit wan talk so much, play ur pc, later i need you help me do sumthing "
Me : =.= !

k lo....continue to log in sro....really FFFF Zzzz like forever i try...then at last managed to log in too...

mom keep call me do this do that....this blog i oso took 30 minute to complete...cuz mom keep call me. Zzz

Sian la....

btw...i got my glasses ytd ! LOL
1st time wear...felt weird...haha~ xD
nvm la, sooner or later will biasa d....

zzzz
k la....thats all...
HAPPY CNY ALL !
=)
Peace & OuT

No comments:

Post a Comment