Friday, October 16, 2009

...

im down lately...
and i dont even know why it is happening....
alot has been going through...
my mind's like a puzzle now...each piece finding another...
but its jz too complicated....

maybe its about her....
it seems like she is staying away from me...
i should had knew that its just too good to be true...
should had expected...
but other matters are strangling me...

maybe its the people around me...or maybe its because how society works...
or maybe its the school...
truth to be told...i dont really enjoy my days...
all the things around me...they're like a whole bundle of tangled strings...impossible to undo...
it seems like everyone has been leaving me behind...

i dont know what to do....im confused.....
im saddened...im disappointed...im depressed...

im tired...so tired....walls are closing in...but im too tired to push back....

No comments:

Post a Comment